Bring Back the Colors

By Unknown - 6:08 PM


 
 


 Jacket: She Inside | Striped Top: Forever 21 | Shorts: Factorie


Ever since moving to Australia, I've embraced the change that came before me and my family. There's a new home to rebuild, new people to meet and adjust to, and new lifestyle to get used to. I've lived my whole life back in the Philippines so an entire shift of fate shocked me to my core, but in the same way I'm pretty sure this is what I needed. A little change to push away the mediocrity and being static. 

By now, 5 months in, I can't say that I've fully adapted to it but we're slowly getting there. And as I morph through the months I've lived here, I've noticed the once all-black-wardrobe lady turned 180 degrees and is now color blocking once again.

Funnily enough, this is what change brings to people, especially something as big and wild as this... no matter how much we get scared of it most of the time. 

...


Til the next one...

Long Live,

Quinn


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments