NIGHT MARKET

By Unknown - 4:14 AM

   

Denim Jacket: SHEIN | Jeans: Witchery


A couple of weeks ago, I spent a wonderful night with my family at Perth's Night Noodle Market. I enjoyed the event so much as it offered a sight and a taste from home. The funny thing is, once you miss something that is close to your heart (and in my case I can't do anything about it), you'll try to savour the moments that can come pretty close to it. And as I've been dealing with this anxiety, I've become more attached to the people I've been close to from home.

Apparently, what they say is tue, you never really know what you have until you're a thousand miles away from them. It aches whenever I talk to my friends and all I have are their voices and not them physically here to comfort me. The bright side is, I know you can only go for so long without being able to see someone in person. A strong bond is what keeps friendships tied, even when you're continents away.

I hope you see everyone's worth before life steps in and take them away from you. Show people you love them the way you understand love, and learn to choose people; not only in relationships, but also when it comes to friends and the people you hang out with. Eventually, you'll find out that gaining and losing people is not always the way to go.

Til next time,

Long Live, 

Quinn

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments