NOT YOUR AVERAGE JANE

By Unknown - 11:54 PM






Simplicity has its perks and benefits and is mostly appreciated by many. I think some people nowadays should appreciate plainness but should also learn to be intricate. It takes good talent to become both in this generation.

A few weeks back, I've been reading magazines and seeing these amazing people who are young, talented and has the 'never-give-up' attitude. I envy them of their luxurious lives and the things they've achieved at a young age. I thought about it and realized that we all have a bluprint in life that we'll soon finish and see as a masterpiece.

My point is that no matter what we see in everyone else, whether it is physical or internal, I think it's better to note and remind ourselves that we all have different journeys even though we may not teach it at a specific time or date. Everything in life is changing and spontaneous, and I think it's what we need to appreciate to live a simply and happily.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments