STREET STYLE INSPO | NEW YORK CITY

By Unknown - 2:12 AM





---

Every season, Fashion Week all over the world serves us with collections that are undeniably fresh, fearless, and extravagant. But fashion week is never complete without the street style stars that rule every corner of Paris and New York. 

If you've read some of my posts, you would know that I'm ridiculously in love with the very idea of New York City and living there. The vibe of New York, ever so busy yet always a sight to see, is what draws me to it even though I hadn't been there all my life (or probably my soul has). Second, is the fashion that oozes in everyone, people there seems to have unlocked the secret to looking chic and put-together even when they're only running errands. Truthfully, I dressed this way because of that. Honestly, I can't wait to find my three friends who will complete the squad and walk around New York City with me ala Carrie Bradshaw.

Trench coats and shimmering pants, looks weird when you sport them in a tropical country or a country that is not open these trends. Luckily, I've brought an enormous amount of confidence to strut around without doubting myself. 

I have New York to thank for that.

Photos: Jemy St. Anne
Sunnies: Sunnies Studios

Xoxo,

Long Live!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments