#GLOBALWELLNESSDAY

By Unknown - 1:06 AM

Hey guys! How have you been? I hope you're all okay, unlike me who's been sick for this week! I literally hate the feeling especially when I can't taste my food. I've been super duper into food lately and it breaks my heart that I can't enjoy it because of this flu. Anyway, last Saturday, I've been given the opportunity to attend the Global Wellness Day organized by Shangri-La Manila all over the world, not only for one day but also for the whole year. They aim to help people find their #ParadiseWithin through talks and activities.

Health, and Wellness is definitely something that a lot of people are focusing on now as we've been more aware of the negative effects of the food that we eat and the unhealthy activities that we are accustomed to doing.


During the morning of the Global Wellness Day, I enjoyed the activities that they've prepared for us, unfortunately I wasn't able to attend the Yoga and Zumba sessions, but boy did the Kickboxing session killed me!




Seriously, our trainer is the most bad-ass girl ever! She is one tough girl that made all of us burn our calories in the most challenging, yet fun and rhythmic activity! I want more!



Of course, I also didn't pass the chance to attend the talk by the Sexy Chef and learn how to eat sexier and better. Now I know better, I used to just experiment with eating, but because of the talk, I've learned how to eat properly.


All in all the Global Wellness Day experience is what I needed in my life. I think more people should be more focused on their health as well because we actually sometimes take it for granted. I believe having a healthy life starts from within.

I just want to take this opportunity to thank Shangri-La Manila for the invitation and of course for giving everybody the chance to join in on the fun! I can't wait for the next one!

Xoxo,

Quinn

Long Live!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments