10 HIMYM Quotes That Literally Made Me Feel Better

By Unknown - 10:13 PM

I refuse to talk about #TFIOS (The Fault in our Stars)! I've realized that I couldn't watch the movie because, I don't know, it's a bit depressing? There's really something about movies that I love and there are those that I really couldn't take, so instead of wallowing in the life-wrecking cruelty of John Green for his story, I decided to just look back on all those How I Met Your Mother quotes about friendship, love and having fun. Let's reminisce as these quotes make you LOL.

#10. "I'd love to go back and be that person again. But, you can't move backwards. You can only go forward."
Photo Credits: Word Design
The Robinson's family motto, "Keep Moving Forward." Lily is right. There's no going back, and to me, the faster you accept things, the easier you move forward.

#9. "Sometimes things have to fall apart to make way for better things."
Photo Credits: Januaryember
It hurts but it's true, sometimes you have to really go through the rain to see the rainbow. Maybe, it's just a learning experience for all of us. But hey, that's life right?

#8. "Without you, I'm just the dynamic uno."
Photo Credits: Favim
You can see how sweet Barney really is, he's someone who wants to keep his friend in the long run. And he is right, friends are really worth keeping.

#7. "Maybe we don't need the Universe to tell us what we want. Maybe we all already know that, deep down."
 Photo Credits: Hollyscoop
Ted's words sometimes just strikes through that hard cold chest, right? Someone as poetic and genius as he is really deserved that lovely lady. He really knows how to live life and I admire his character for that.

#6. "It's not legendary unless your friends are there to see it."
Photo Credits: Google
No matter how successful you are in life, you wouldn't enjoy it if you're alone. Friends are there for the good and the bad times and mostly for the LEGEND-wait-for-it-DARY, crazy moments. 

#5. "That's life, you know, we never end up where you thought you wanted to be."
Photo Credits: Hollyscoop
That's the funny thing about life, you plan your whole life, but ending up nowhere near where you want to be. A good enough reason to go with the flow of life. 

#4. "There are a lot of little reasons why the big things in our lives happen."
Photo Credits: Hollyscoop
It's not everyday that something bizarre happens in your life, but don't belittle the small things, it's in them that you makes up the bigger picture.

#3. "It's just, eventually we're all gonna move on. It's called growing up."
Photo Credits: Hollyscoop
The sad part is that it's true, but that doesn't mean it needs to be painful. Sometimes growing up doesn't mean letting go of the happy memories, sometimes it's just learning about the mistakes you've done, and correcting it.

#2. "You're totally in our gang now, and once you're in, you're in for life."
Photo Credits: People
Probably, Lily already took the Front Porch Test when she met Robin, because she already knew that she would fit in perfectly in their gang. And she was right.

#1. "When I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True Story."
Photo Credits: Word Design
Yeah, Barney has the #1 spot. My high school friends really know how awesome I see myself. And I have Barney Stinson to thank because I saw how he believed in himself that it somehow forced me to believe in myself too, he's not clearly my favorite character but he showed something some of the characters didn't. And that's belief in oneself.

***

So there's my 10 HIMYM quotes that made me feel better in accepting life, love and of course friendship. Gaaaaah! It makes me want to watch the whole season from 1-9! Anyways, This is my first post that is not fashion related and is like all those post on BuzzFeed about those things that needs countdown. HAHA. I enjoyed researching and writing this though. I absolutely LOVE HIMYM! Anyways, I'll see you in my next post! :* Thank you for reading!

HIMYM Forever!

Xo,
Quinn
Long Live!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments