Aéropostale Styling Session

By Unknown - 1:34 AM


I just saw on my Facebook newsfeed that my schoolmates are already saying that it's only a week away before school starts! My gosh! I couldn't believe it. Can you just. not. I'm still having a summer hungover. But anyways, the reason I said that was because I think I won't be able to get out often because of school so I better blog and go to events as much as possible. Luckily, I got the chance to go to the Aéropostale event, by myself, I might add, and witness Tricia Gosingtian style the Brand Ambassadors with trends that are really useful for us students.

I got at the Aéropostale store at Shang at about 3:15 and good thing it wasn't starting, I'm not really always late, but I really can't avoid the heavy traffic! And traffic here, meant really traffic. When I sat at my seat, I was welcomed by these gorgeous Instagram worthy food and drinks that was really yummy! Anyways, after some snacks, drinks and a few minutes, Tricia Gosingtian (blog: Tricia Will Go Places), one of my fave bloggers talked a bit about her style and proceeded to showing us the outfits she styled that is very useful for this season, school and rainy season.
Most important thing when going to an event is RSVP-ing for it!

All these items make a great background! I love this branch!
Though I'm not a fan of yellow light, I couldn't help but to appreciate the beauty that these lights have! So precious.


Tricia wore a completely adorbs outfit, and she even gave us a tip that if it gets a bit hot she can just take the pullover off and just go with wearing a crop top. Neat trick huh? She's actually wearing the same crop top as the one on the right! :)

Shh, another secret tho is that she said her pullover wasn't intended to be off-shoulder. But since it's on trend right now, she opted to wear it that way. An official fashionista/stylist to me! Below are the outfits she styled, let's start!

The Music Fest Babe
This is the first outfit that Tricia showed, I love this particularly love this style because I love music festivals and I just love feeling carefree when wearing an outfit! Love!
Tricia's Style Tip: It doesn't matter what size we're in, we can wear crop tops whenever we want to.

Just like the crop top that the brand ambassador is wearing, it doesn't really show her tummy right? There are different tops that we can wear, so really, just experiment!

And besides, this trend would be okay for me even though summer's over! It would remind me of the best music fest experience! Always!

The Everyday School Look
Yes, this outfit is really for school. Especially for those who commute when going to school and those school that has a dress code, just like mine.
Love the high-waisted pants!

Tricia's Style Tip: High-waist everything are great for highlighting different parts of your body especially, the torso part.
She said sometimes, she tends to get bloated and her trick is to wear a high-waist bottom so it could hide it.

#OOTD for Boys
I really like this school #OOTD for guys, I really see it as something that is laid-back for the guys and it looks cute really if you see guys wearing this in school.

Tricia's Style Tip: Anything goes. Whatever we want to wear is okay!

Rainy Day Look
So this is one of the Aéropostale ambassadors, David. I don't know the name kinda struck, so yeah, Tricia chose this look for the rainy days, which is really an appropriate look with this cute hoodie.

Tricia's Style Tip: When wearing different colored items, it's important that some items must be of the same color so it looks put together.
So if you have say, striped top, you can wear black shoes and then wear white bottoms. So it has the same color. As well as on print on print, there should be same colors in your outfit.

The Soiree Look
I love this look! Tricia made this look for when going on soirees. It's really cute and the top is actually a bodysuit! It's super cute right?

Tricia's Style Tip: If you like to tuck in your top, you can wear a bodysuit so that it doesn't crumple later on. I just have to say that this skirt is really cute! I love it!

Day to Night Look
One of my favorites! I love the Denim Jacket with the dress, it kinda feels like after school, you can just take it off and go to parties with our friends, right? And this outfit kinda made the dress tone down a bit. So if you're not really comfortable wearing a dress like this to school you can wear it with a jacket or anything to cover it. 

Tricia's Style Tip: Don't wear anymore accessories if you already are wearing a scarf or something that has a collar or something, because it'll look like everything's really heavy or too much. 
And I don't think you'll like that feeling right? Well, I don't either. 
 Tricia's Style Tip: Balance is the key. If you wear something short, balance it with something with sleeves. Short sleeves, long bottoms. Crop Tops, Midi Skirt. Long Sleeves, Shorts.
 Details of our speaker's outfit! Comfy and Cute!
 Love that matchy matchy color of the dress and scarf! Tricia was one adorbs girl, she just realized that her skirt has the same print as the ambassador's scarf. You should've seen her reaction, it was so cute!

 With all the Aéropostale Brand Ambassadors. Wonder how they got their part as an ambassador. HAHA, anyways, it was a lovely intimate event. Can't wait for the next one!
Photo with Tricia is a must!(Thank you kind Lyka for taking this pic! :*) HAHA! Anyways, there was actually a one-on-one session with Tricia if we wanted to to ask about our outfits or any tips, but as much as I would like to talk to Tricia about these things, I needed to catch the time, and make sure that I won't get stuck in traffic.

I had fun, honestly, and I was really flattered that Tricia still remembered me. We first met at this photoshoot where she and other bloggers were there. It was a lovely experience and I really love her for remembering me. She was actually the only one who talked to me back then so she'll really be a great role model for me. 

So there, a bit of back story, haha. That's what happened at the Aéropostale Styling event! And can I at least stress how much I am not a fan of how my pictures turned out? It's yellow, and I tried my hardest to make it not look like that. HAHA, Anyways, I really need to do my homework and study this camera. 

Til my next post! Thank you for reading!

Xo,
Quinn
Long Live!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Looks like you had a blast! I love the vibe in your store. Ours is so white and bland, but yours looks so inviting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was AMA-zing! And yep, the store was really awesome, it makes a great background! Haha

      Delete
  2. Thanks for sharing! I never shop at Aero but omg all these amazing pieces are making me want to run to my local mall. Plus that store looks amazing. It has a sort of Urban Outfitters vibe to it! So love it ♥

    http://thekissofjoy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Felice,

      I know right? I also wasn't much of a fan, but when I went to this store and this event, a got a personal look on the items and I thought this was parallel to my style! So yes. I love it too! <3

      Delete