PROTO3DYPE - Eugenia Alejos

By Unknown - 1:35 AM

The thing I love the most when surfing the vast world of the fashion industry is discovering a really breathtaking item made by a great designer. So far, a glimpse of Eugenia Alejos' works made me feel like i'm missing a great portion of uncharted works. Like, why am I just seeing this?

PROTØ3DYPE from Eugenia Alejos on Vimeo.
Of course, the one that caught my attention was this high-fashion crown. For months and months, I was searching for a crown that exudes the term 'Long Live' and guess what, to me this is the perfect one. Not only that, but it reminds me of Game of Thrones, doesn't it? It's equally unique and edgy at the same time. 
 "Proto3dype is inspired by the architecture of the atoms particularly in the biotechnology areas and its evocative relation with the nature. Delicate games dominate the styles in clothes monochrome, black and white. Layers of silk organza, powder of polyamide and holographic leather are combined in a single look to recreate the game of three-dimensional reality."

Source: PROTO3DYPE (Eugenia Alejos) - WowCracy

The description itself talks about where this idea is conceived. The idea for me is so fresh and honestly mind boggling in a good way. It makes you think and gives you a sort of abstract take on an outfit. The details, the edginess of it makes a whole new trend. This is amazing. And to add to that, Eugenia Alejos is from Barcelona, but I see this creation spreading through the entire globe.

My gosh, don't get me wrong but these shoes are TDF! :'( It hurts so bad that it's so precious! Someday my feet will step in such an amazing pair of creation like this one.
 "The collection uses the technology of the future in one collection: high resolution print, luxury leather cut, 3D printed pieces and holographic fabrics."

Source: PROTO3DYPE (Eugenia Alejos) - WowCracy
It's not the first time I saw something like this, but it's the first time that I saw something presented this way, it truly is breathtaking.
 "The collection has been produced in several countries: Spain, Belgium and UK among others. The collection is the result of one year and a half process with my small team. The research work on 3D modeling and its subsequent application in new materials has been a major part of the process."

I see her creation being printed in numerous high fashion magazines, I see it being worn in Korean Music Videos, to add to the countries that could produce this collection. Not only there but really everywhere in the world!

Brand History: "Her name is associated with perfect finish with best quality fabrics. Exquisite creations of this designer are accompaniment by accessories as well as shoes designed and made by her. Installations, unique pieces and limited edition collections complete the label."

Source: PROTO3DYPE (Eugenia Alejos) - WowCracy
This collection to me is best describe as Avant-Garde, fashion forward, just simply the best. I really can't wait to see more of Eugenia Alejos' collecetions, I can't wait til all of her collection are cleverly presented in Vogue and other magazines.
This collection honestly wowed the heck out of me and I absolutely love everything. The crown, the bodypiece, the SHOES! Everything really falls into place when I see the outfit worn by the model. But to end this, I just appreciate how innovative of a designer Eugenia Alejos is, just like all designers should be. And for the nth time, this collection is amazing. And I really just want to share it to all of you because I think this should spread all over the world!

Oh yes, if ever you'd like to avail/pre-order any of the items above, you can visit Eugenia's project through Wow Cracy here.

Thanks for reading! I hope you also like my favorite collection from Eugenia Alejos!

Til my next post!

Xo,
Quinn
Long Live!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. this review it too good! amazing collection indeed


    www.anisacrament.com

    ReplyDelete