OFF THE GRID: SUZY GREEN

By Unknown - 3:56 AM

Welcome lovely readers to my new segment, OFF THE GRID! In this series, I'll be interviewing your favorite Instagrammers and we'll get to know them even better off the grid.

My very first interviewee for this segment is none other than the gorgeous and lovely Suzy Green who happens to be a fan-favorite and my IG buddy. I'm such a fan and I think you should follow Suzy for life @sayomiku if you want exquisite photos on your feed. For this interview, we'll get to know what songs and places she likes to listen and go to and we'll get to find out who Suzy is behind Instagram!

"HELLO SUZY"

Blog
1. Aside from Instagram, you also blog about Beauty, Fashion, and Lifestyle. Can you share to us your favorite thing/s about Fashion? And Blogging?

I love fashion because it's such a wide area to explore. I love clothing and pairing things together to make a cute new outfit! Blogging is also a wonderful way to share what I love. People often ask me about my personal style or what I would wear to a certain event and my blog gives those answers a place to be published for everyone to see!

2. What is your favorite trend?

For fall, I am totally digging knee high / over the knee boots. I have a black suede pair and I'm very tempted to get some more, I just love them so much
3. What are your Top 5 beauty essentials? 

Concealer, Nail Polish, Mascara, Eyeliner and Eyeshadow. I enjoy using most brands for this
Anything goes

4. What are your hidden talents?

I'm a piano and guitar player, and I also love to write poems and stories which is why I study what I do at university
5. What is the best thing about UK and where do you usually spend the day in? Any favorite places?

I love the cold weather, it's funny because that's what people complain about most in England but I am a lover of winter fashion so cool weather is perfect for me. My favourite places to go is the cafes in the town. I don't really go out much, I travel far to university so I enjoy my free time in bed haha
6. What songs are currently on repeat in your playlist?

I am loving Catfish And The Bottlemen so much right now, my favourites are Kathleen and Pacifier!
7. What do you usually do on rainy days?

On a rainy day I would probably stay indoors and enjoy the pattering on my window, read and drink a hot beverage 
8. Where is your dream destination?

Japan for sure. I love the culture, I wouldn't mind where. I'd love to visit Tokyo some day. 
9. What hair color would you pick next? 

I love Grey, it's very hard to achieve but I might give it a go in the near future!
10. Who is Suzy behind the camera?

Just your average teenage girl trying to balance education and social life. I indulge in hobbies, stay up late, sleep in and regret it every single time! I'm quiet at first but when you really get to know me, I'm very odd. But I am myself and I am happy

...

Suzy Green is just like most of us. Hidden behind those perfect eyeliner, purple hair, and sweet smile is a dreamer, a talented and a simple gal.  She's just so generous to share her admirable qualities to us through her blog, photos, and stories.

Personally, I love Suzy and I think she's one of the happiest people in the world because it shines through her look and photos. And she absolutely deserves the success she's gaining now. I'm so lucky to have known her through Instagram and to be able to get to know her even more through this interview. Do ya feel me? If so, let's spread the love and let's all follow Suzy on Instagram @sayomiku.

Let us know what you think about this segment and comment below!

Thank you for spending your time with us and thank you so much Suzy for letting me and your followers get to know you even better. To sharing and inspiring more people on Instagram.


With Love,
q.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

3 comments