OFF THE GRID: CHRISTOPHER WINKLER

By Unknown - 6:14 PM

It's always pleasurable for me to be able to talk to a lot of people, whether it be through the interviews I conduct, or in person. My favorite interviews are with those people that live across the globe like my OFF THE GRID friends. It's so refreshing to get a feel of their culture, get to know them even better and not just double tap their photos on Instagram. But most importantly, I'm always surprised how humble these people are and how fun they are to talk to.

Christopher (aka @co.nfused), who has more than 19k followers (as of this writing) on Instagram, is the type of person you'd want to chat with for hours, he's funny and obviously talented! Let's get to know him even better, and don't forget to follow him!

"HEY CHRISTOPHER"
1. How did you start with your Instagram? 
I started with Instagram like everyone, I guess. I used it for crappy pics and only for my friends. Then I wanted to start something more aesthetic and ended up with @co.nfused haha
2. I really love the way you style yourself, I'm wondering if you're also looking into starting a fashion blog as well?
I actually thought about starting a blog at the end of this year! I don't think it will only be a blog about fashion I would say it will be all about my life, trips and all that. I think that could be much fun!!
3. Who is Christopher behind the camera? 
Christopher is a normal boy, goes to school, hates to wake up early and likes to sleep/eat.
Sometimes Christopher actually gets up and takes some pictures for his Instagram or meets friends in town.
Christopher also loves to buy clothes, food and decoration for his messy room.
In general Christopher is like every boy in his ages with a passion for photography and fashion.
4. What do you usually order in your favorite cafes?
I mostly order a cappuccino or a latte and sometimes when i find some money in my pocket a bagel or a cookie.
5. What's your favorite spot in Bremen?
There are several spots in Bremen that I really like! My two fave spots are "das Viertel" which is an individual neighborhood with cool shops, cafés and all that and everything around the "Weser" which is the river that flows through Bremen. It's such a great place to be after school on hot summer days.
6. Anything that you're afraid of?
I think there's nothing really that i'm afraid of except the things like "death of family members" etc.. Nothing that is on my mind now! :)
7. What's the best thing to do during weekends?
On weekends you have to watch movies and series in the evenings! Then you have to experience things on Saturday, like finding new places, taking pictures, go to cafés or go shopping! 

And the Sunday is for you, for your sleep, for series/movies, your Instagram and for a tea and a lot of food! Sunday is the day to relax and trying to not think about school.
8. Song that's currently on repeat in your playlist?
I'm not a person with a special music taste or something like that with individual and unique bands/artists.
But i really like the song "Lush Life" from Zara Larsson at the moment.
It connects me with a great day i spent with my mum! :D
9. Any celebrity crush?
Not a crush but in general I WOULD LOVE to meet the actors of desperate housewives! I watch the series for the second time now and I love it!! I would love to get to know them in real life.
10. What can you say is your biggest achievement?
I just realized it's the end of this interview, that's really sad because i'm enjoying answering all your great questions! Thanks again for letting me join your series! :) (Author's note: Awww! How sweet, thank you! :))

My biggest achievement in life hmm, i think its becoming confident! 

I used to be different than now, i didn't get bullied but i didn't feel comfortable with who I was. Now i lost a lot of weight and through Instagram and all the feedback i got (and also standing up in cafés in front of all those people  to take the perfect picture) I got a lot more confident.
I'm really happy about who I became and who I am right now!

...

Young and Passionate, Bremen is lucky to have a talented person like Christopher to show the world how amazing it is through his photos. Aside from the awesome photos on his feed that every travel bug would envy, this guy is an amazing person who has the eye for style, angles, and the coolest places. Obviously Christopher will be a big shot in the future no matter what passion he pursues, I'm sure of it. 

To be honest, I'm really excited to see what's next for Christopher, his blog, his travels, and more of his photos because they make me want to come to Germany so much! As always, I'm really lucky to get to know people like him because I know that they are the future influencers that will shape our future no matter what age they are. If you want to get inspired, then you better follow Christopher on Instagram @co.nfused and his personal account @cri.w, you will never regret it!

Let me and Christopher know your thoughts by commenting below!

Thank you so much for reading my second interview for my new series! Like, Share, and Follow us for more! Lastly, thank you so much to Christopher for agreeing to be interviewed and sharing a part of his life to me and his fans and followers. Here's to sharing and inspiring more people.


With Love,
q.


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments