MAJOR LAZER x DIPLO PRESENTED BY LEVI'S

By Unknown - 5:03 PM





Hi friends! :)




I'm rarely outside partying but when I do go out, I make sure that everything is fun, enjoyable and unforgettable. Recently, I got the opportunity to witness how MAJOR LAZER and DIPLO bring the house down! They are the absolute best people for a night one can always remember because their energies are unbeatable! Walking through the crowd (waddup Diplo!) and jumping with the crowd? These guys really are the best. And don't forget the sexy ladies that danced the night away with the crowd, they are ridiculously toned and has great abs but most importantly, they are the best dancers ever! Maybe when I get my body toned, Major Lazer would let me dance with them? (Hahahuhu)

I didn't even get to have much of an ootd photos because I was so hyped up and excited to join these amazing artists that gave us Charice, and Apl De Ap!

If you guys want to know what went down during that night, I've prepared a video for you so you can enjoy and so you won't miss anything. Unfortunately I had to put a dub because my videos' sounds are wrecked. But no matter, I still made sure this video is great and perfect. I hope you enjoy it! Til next time!



With Love,
q.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments