OFF THE GRID: KATIE

By Unknown - 11:10 PM

Everyone on Instagram may have come across Katie's Instagram called @fowlist. With photos from cute dogs to her laid-back and chill outfits and her travels, you definitely know this girl has got it all together. Katie is ridiculously great at curating photos on her feed and although she may have restarted her feed before, it's complete proof that she really has talent because her feed is TDF right now!

I've got the chance to interview Katie and get to know her even more, and I think it's super fun if you get to know her as well. She's a fun girl who I believe values her education very much and I'm still rooting for her to be a model. Darn this girl is gorgeous!

Without further ado, let's get to know the gal behind @fowlist


How does your big move from Hong Kong to California feel?


Honestly, hard. Any move is hard in itself, but moving from a place where I've lived in for fifteen years and have always known as home, to an unfamiliar place, was difficult. Since I moved from an urban environment into a suburban environment, it's been hard to adjust to all the space I have  For example, my new school has a football field, something my old school had to share with two other schools because of the limited space. I love it here in California, but I'm so excited to visit Hong Kong for Christmas!


What's your favorite part about living in LA?

The weather. The humidity in Hong Kong was always crazy, so it's awesome to live in a place with less humidity!


What are your favorite TV shows?
Bobs burgers, survivor, the amazing race, and recently friends!


What's the song that's currently on your playlist?
Best Fake Smile - James Bay


You are super tall and gorgeous, are you thinking of becoming a model?

Thank you! The thought has crossed my mind, but I realize the modeling industry isn't for me. Even though it would be amazing to model, I lack the thick skin the job requires. 


Do you have any celebrity crushes?

Too many to count. Some of the bigger ones would be Zac Efron, Ashton Irwin, and Dylan O'Brien, however there are countless others. That being said, I think I have more fictional crushes than celebrity crushes (Percy Jackson, Maxon Schreave, etc)


Where's your dream destination?

Anywhere in Africa! I would love to see animals in the wild! 



Can you share one knock knock joke you know?

Why did the chicken cross the road?
To get to your house
[pause]
knock knock!
who's there?
the chicken


What are your beauty secrets?


Confidence and good thoughts will shines through your face (just like in that Roald Dahl book), so always be positive and think lovely thoughts! It's not really a beauty tip, nor a secret, but it does make you look so much better!


How do you keep your slim shape? 

It's my metabolism that keeps me slim. I do have to go to basketball practice everyday for two hours, so that has helped me to keep in shape, but my figure really just comes from my metabolism. The only advice I could offer anyone is to EAT, and STAY HEALTHY!


What's one thought or memory that can make you laugh or smile when you remember them?

I have way too many to count, so I'm going to try and choose just one of them! One night while I was at boarding school, my roommate and I decided to I over to someone else's room and sleep in their bed (single or twin size). Since there wasn't enough room for everyone to lie on their backs, we had to curl up around each other (basically spoon). Every so often, we would say "turn" and shift the spoon the other way. I was in the middle so it was particularly uncomfortable, but we had so much fun just talking to each other than I didn't mind. We ended up faling asleep there and returned to our room ten minutes before our wake up time!

.......................................................................................................................................................

I think in the future we'd see more of Katie and not just on Instagram. I mean, this girl is really talented (and quite funny) after all. So don't you forget to follow her at @fowlist so we get her to reach 20k real quick!

I'm super happy that I got to know Katie through this interview and I absolutely enjoy doing this series, I hope you are too!

Til my next interview! 

With Love,
q.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments